Business And Marketing Consulting
Have you ever seen an Olympic Athlete without a coach? I mean, sure you might be able to find some every day athletes in the back yard that don’t have coaches, but any athlete, in ANY sport, invest in a coach when entering into true competition. Having a coach – a consultant – in your business makes all the difference. Business consulting is about finding opportunities and taking your business to the next level.
You see, high tides raise all ships, meaning that in good times, all business can prosper to some degree. Even the “backyarder” can hang his shingle and be open for business. But to really get ahead, to grow beyond the status quo, to make a killing – and not just a mere living – to build an empire that can provide you with the lifestyle you deserve, to become an “Olympic level business”, that takes true skills, and that’s where consulting comes in.
You see, as a business owner, you have a million and one things to think about. I mean, when was the last time you thought about…
- ensuring that the user experience is the same as what you’d like it to be, or thought it was.
- Analyzing the copy of your website, social media, flyers, business cards and ads to ensure that they do in fact deliver the message you want conveyed.
- New creative ideas to help increase sales of products or services.
- Setting up, or using a referral system and tracking it ensure it’s not only running smoothly, but that your staff – and clients – are well aware of it, use it and refer often.
- Testing… EVERYTHING. I’ve seen higher prices out-perform lower prices, I’ve seen one word changes in headlines pull 150% better, I’ve seen slight image changes increase conversions, etc.
- Setting up lucrative joint ventures with non-competitive businesses.
- Running community events each month to keep your clients returning month after month and excited to be a part of your business.
- Auditing your sales team, tactics and strategy to make sure you are optimizing all your opportunities.
- Listening to the market and discovering future trends or new direction the market is heading in. (Think BLOCKBUSTER…a company that refused to look forward)
- Your current degree of “top of mind”, or state of your business in the minds of your consumers.
- Where your prospects attention is – and where it’s going.
- What new guerilla marketing tactics you can implement today to profit tomorrow.
- And on and on…
Working in a business is a full time job, and so is working ON a business – and that’s where we come in.
We aren’t naive enough to say we can work with everyone, and that’s where the initial consultation comes in. In this meeting, typically 30-45 minutes long, we come in, evaluate the business and learn about it’s challenges, strengths, weaknesses, etc.
From there, we bring everything back to our team, dive into it and spend hours brainstorming strategies and discovering hidden opportunities. Typically, we like to bring 4-8 newly discovered wells of untapped wealth to the next meeting, along with a strategy for the future.
Of course, the initial meeting is completely free of charge and is designed to allow us to evaluate the situation, and see if we’re a good “FIT”.
To schedule a visit, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 4 hours.